TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rules of competition
- The competition is open to everyone.
- Works which have been submitted to other competitions will be not accepted. All works must declare clearly that are not involved in any kind of competition and have not been launched in the market.
- Entrants must abide by the terms and conditions set by the Organizers.
- The Organizers reserve the right to change the Rules of Competition.
Announcement of results
- Winner will be notified by 31 March, 2020 via email and will be announced on www.gofarsocar.com. Non-winning entrants will not be individually notified of the results.
Collection of entries
- All entries must be submitted via the www.gofarsocar.com.
- No physical designs or email submissions will be accepted.
- All entries must be submitted on or before 15 March 2020. No late submissions will be considered.
- The Organizers reserve the right to disqualify any entry which fails to meet the submission requirements.
Design and intellectual property right registration:
- By submitting the designs, images and ideas , each Entrant agrees that he/she is authorized to and hereby grants the SOCAR and its licensees and assignees, a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual license to exercise all rights to copy, edit and/or modify, publicly display, publicly perform, broadcast, publish and use, in whole or in part, any Submission, and any other intellectual property protected or protectable materials submitted by each Entrant, in any manner without further compensation during and after the Competition, except where prohibited by law;
- Every Entrant should note that the Submission will be publicly disclosed. If deemed necessary or appropriate, the entrant should file a patent application before submission. Nevertheless, every Entrant shall be solely responsible for the pursuit of any form of intellectual property protection for the Submission. The Organizers are not liable for infringement or abuse of any design as a result of entry into the Competition or as a result of any subsequent promotion and publicity;
- The Organizers will not be responsible for proof of originality of all entries, nor be liable for protection of design copyright. Each contestant retains sole copyright, and is therefore solely liable for his/her design(s);
- No personal details will be published without the contestants’ prior approval sought in writing. Only the Organizers will have access to any personal data provided by the contestants;
- In the event of any disputes, the Organizers reserve the right to disqualify any entry and/or retract any award from the entrant. All decisions made by the Organizers are final and binding in all aspects relating to the Competition.
By entering this competition, you warrant that:
- All details provided with your entry are true and accurate;
- You are entering the competition as an individual, and not on behalf of any company of organization;
- You have all necessary rights and licenses to grant the rights set out in these Rules & Regulations;
- The design, images and prototype is an original work which has not been published elsewhere.
- You are the copyright owner of the submitted photograph and/or images as its author, (and any individual whose image is featured in the photograph has given consent for the use of his/her image);
Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition (the “Competition”), the Entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions and Rules and Regulations and agreed to be bound by them;
- Selected winner has one week after being contacted to respond to the Organizers, and if return contact is not made within that time period, the prizes will be forfeited. The Organizers will select another winner in accordance with the selection criteria set out;
- The Organizers reserve the right to refuse to honor any entry if they consider there has been an abuse of this Competition or a breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- The Organizers’ decision is final on any situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions. Please note that the Organizers will not enter into any correspondence concerning any decisions made.